Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Burgers Priest

Hello.

So I am on a weight loss challenge so I have not been eating out at all and I am happy to report that i am down about 12 lbs in 3 weeks.

However, before I started I did have one of the largest hilarious burgers ever from Burgers Priest.

Laid out above are the burgers that we got and i will have to say it was ridiculous.

BEFORE YOU GO TO BURGERS PRIEST GO ONLINE AND LOOK AT THE SECRET MENU.
Just google "burgers priest secret menu".

Lets start with the chili cheese fries.  I had a couple of those and they were quite meaty but make sure you eat them 1st as the soggyness of the fries could get too much.

On to the burger.

I ate something called the Armageddon Vatican style (all off the secret menu).

The Armageddon goes a little something like this. Cheeseburger, The Option (Deep fried mushroom cap stuffed with cheese), another Option, then another cheese burger.

Vatican style is in stead of a bun it was 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.

This was so much cheese it was amazing.  I would suggest not getting any sides if you get this.  each bite had to be less than the whole size because you could not fit your mouth on it.  I would for sure get it again.

This is a great place but is a little expensive.  The burgers are great but not huge.  Mine was understandably expensive at about $20 bucks maybe.  Just be careful because the secret menu has no prices.

Eat and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment