Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome!!!!


Welcome to the TO Chow Down!!

While discussing with my friends one day I thought it would be interesting to lay out all of the places that we go to eat in this city whether they be a regular place that we visit often or a place that we have gone for the 1st time. It might be interesting to get all of the thoughts on the place.


Suggestions are always welcome as we are looking for all types of food places all over the city. Be it take-out, or pizza or fine dining or even Veggie i welcome it all and will never turn down a good meal. People will have their own criteria and their own tastes. Follow who you like and feel free to add your own comments.

The regular contributors will be Lindsay Hunter, Kristin Rodgerson and myself Duncan MacLellan. Feel free to e-mail me any suggestions and write ups of your own and I will post them.

Cheers and Good Eats to all,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment