Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Home Bar on the Danforth?


This could be an entry that I will just keep referring to as it might be a place that I will go back to a bunch.


Terri O's Sports Bar just East of Broadview and Danforth.


From the look of this place on the outside it looks like it would not be the best place. Inside it is better and it has all the makings of a good home bar and a place that we can always get a seat and decent beer and watch a game.


LOTS OF TVS.


Pretty much you can look all over the place and see TVs with the game on. You can also switch them to what you want if you like. Not a ton of people in there mostly regulars on a Thursday night. 1 bartender who was pretty funny and calls you "Hun".


Decent beer on tap and decently cheap beer.


Now on to the food. I had wings. Not bad at all. They were large and meaty and had a decent amount of kick to it even at the Med heat. It comes with fries and is about $7. Decently priced.

I did have some of the burger as well and it was REALLY REALLY good. I will for sure be getting that there again. It was home made and was not over cooked. Huge and juicy it was one of the best burgers I have had in a while. Top notch!!


I will try and put some time in at this place and watch some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment