Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Highway 61


BBQ meat time!!


MMMMMMMMMMMMMM meat!!


Anyone looking for some good southern style BBQ with a classic bluesy feel and some live music? Well head on over to Highway 61 on Bayview just south of Eglinton.


I took my roommate Chris there after he helped in a day of moving for a thank you lunch.


This will be quick as it was a lunch.


I had the pulled pork platter as I really wanted some pulled pork. Came with baked beans and coleslaw the mayo kind as it was meant to be eaten. It was very juicy and I would suggest that you get it with a bun or some bread so that you can make at least one sandwich.


It was a very large plate and probably too much for a lunch but I don't care.


Didn't have any beer but they have really good micro brews and other interesting brews.


Solid blues music as well as smurfs and other classic cartoons on the TV in there.


If there is one thing that is best above all is the sauce. I used it on everything from the pork to the fries to everything. I considered stealing some :).


Eat well and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment