Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hibiscus in the Market


Good Morning,

Delicious brunch this weekend.

Now I know I know I love meat and cheese but I hit up a vegan restaurant this weekend.

News Flash: It was really good!!

I decided on a couple of things while I was there. First I chose the Potato and Leek Soup. It was really good and a great consistancy that I was not expecting. The cracker that was given also created a great mix of flavors and seemed to have had the mix in mind while baking it.

The second thing that I got was a crepe wrapped around Spinach mushrooms, and vegan mozzarella. I had my reservations befor but it was actually great. the Mushrooms were not dry and the buckwheat crepe had a great crispyness to it. The only thing I would change is the amount of spinach. I would have a little less of it to balance the fillings out. All in all it was great though.

I finished it off with a Kiwi Soy smoothie. this was actually the best smoothie that I have ever had. It had a great consistency and was riddled with flavor. A+

Go here and be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment