Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Holy Burger


BURGERS PRIEST!!

For lunch today I had a great burger. It was in the beaches at Queen and Coxwell across from the beaches theatre.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had heard of this place but never been till I drove by today. got there right at 11:30 and glad I did because that is when it opened and less than 5 mins after it did the lineup was out the door of this small place.

This is cash only and only take out and only has a few choices. I went for "The Priest" which is the cheese burger mixed with "The option".

What it was was a cheeseburger topped with 2 Portobello mushrooms that have been stuffed with cheese, floured and deep fried. I had it with the works on it.

This was an amazing burger. When I bite into it the cheese just flowed into my mouth and it continued with every bite.

I would get this but expect to be right around $10 for the burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment