Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Canadian Music Week Edition

Hey All,

Have been out of town a lot lately, trying to eat at home and also lazy. Therefor, this post is a long time coming and I will try and get things up more consistently.

Now I had 2 things to eat in the city during Canadian Music Week.

The first thing was simple. I had some street meat at the corner on Spadina at Queen.
The Hotdog was solid. Good size along with some fine cooking. The banter with the vendor was great as well. He was really someone I could hold a conversation with and that is a big part of a cart food for me.
The toppings were full and varied. That's all you can ask for when looking at toppings.

All in all a good street meat experience and I will attend again.


Later on that night I hit up Sneaky D's. I have had their nachos before but I will fill you in on the particulars.

This is what you get here. The Kings Crown Nachos.

Included:
Ground Beef
Tomatoes
Onions
Tons of peppers
Jalapenos
Salsa
Sour Cream
Salsa
Guaq
Cheese

Everything needed piled high.
There is a secret that you need to do when you order. Ask for the Guaq to be baked into the nachos. What that does is it gets spread under the cheese and baked in along with them.

Also, something you might not know is that you can order them upstairs in the concert venue. I did not know this and was amazed because I didn't have to stop watching the bands

Top 2 nachos in the city. And the kitchen is open until these close.

Keep on eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment