Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dog Carts

Hot Dog carts.  They are everywhere in Toronto.  I think most of my street meat has been eaten in or around the Sky Dome (Yea I still call it the Dome) before or after sporting events.


On Friday I was attending my first CFL Argos game.  I needed some dinner and it was very fitting that I would get a dog or 2.  Now there are many choices around the stadium.  Most are about $3 for a dog with some vendors undercutting at the low low price of $2.50.  I happen to know one right near the Dome that has them at the cut rate price of $1.50!!  If you are looking for it you can find him on the north side of the Dome on Front street on the South side just West of the steps up.  Enough description for you?

These dogs are pretty much the same as all of the other ones just cheaper.  They have all the standard fixings and are exactly what you think except for the price of 1 I got 2.  This filled me and I enjoyed the game.

If you are in the market for some street meat and are in the area for an event, I suggest using this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment