Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Auld Spot


When you want brunch on a week day it is sometimes hard to find a place witha good menu. Most places don't open till about 11:30 or so and then take lunch stuff. So on Wednesday we had to settle for lunch fair. I didn't mind and it turned out well.


I seem to keep giving places good reviews. It might just be that I like most kinds of food but I do enjoy almost all of it.


My lunch included a pulled pork sandwich as well as some cajun fries.


I will have to say. If you have the option to get cajun fries anywhere you should GET THEM!!


Very solid sandwich but I will have to say the fries took the cake. they had just the right amount so spice on them without changing the consistancy. I would also suggest if you like poutine see if you can get cajun fries poutine.


Sarah also had a butternut squash and goat cheese bake which was awesome. Cool little pub and I will return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment