Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fox and the Fiddle


Hey all. Last week I got some drinks for a friends birthday and went local one more time before I moved. Fox and the Fiddle at Yonge and Eglinton was the location. A $200 bar tab later with the 3 of us it was an interesting night. Anyways there was some food in there too because I hadn't had any dinner. Here we go................


Beer was good and shots were good. That is all there is to say about that portion.


I needed some dinner. I decided to get the Turkey melt. It was very interesting and basically for one reason. It was fairly standard with large mounds of turkey and melted Swiss cheese on top. However, there was an interesting twist to it. GUAC!!


Spread on the bread there was some amazing guacamole that added a really cool twist to the meal. The twang in the taste created a nice contrast to a fairly home style meal.


Cesar salad was good as well.


I would get food here again if I was there but would not go out of my way to eat here.


Maybe even try this twist out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment