Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All You Can Eat Sushi on the Danforth


Hello,

2 days in a row.

Mariko Sushi on the Danforth at Chester. I could walk to it and it has all you can eat sushi.

It is $14.99 which is fairly decent and the selection is large. Below is the selection that I had and just keep in mind that I do not like the raw fish part of sushi so I do not choose that but I was told it was quite good.

Sesame Chicken: Not amazing. I prob would not have this one again
Teriyaki Chicken: I actually really liked this and was a good amount of sauce
Yam Tempura: Always great and fresh
Edmame: nice little bits to start the meal
Beer Teriyaki Roll: Kind of different with the hot inside of the sushi roll. interested but not favorite
Dynamite Roll: Yes, amazing and would get 2 of these in the future

Pretty decent sushi at a decent price. I will be attending again and refining my choices for the all you can eat

No comments:

Post a Comment