Friday, October 1, 2010

Wings in a Barn


I didn't actually eat wings in a barn but I did eat them in Art Thompson Arena which is pretty much the same thing.




They actually were not that bad. I expected them to not be good at all but the price was good and the wings were large. at $10 for a pound and a pint or $24 for 2 pounds and a pitcher they were not bad prices. They are not that hot so I would suggest if you like Medium to get the Hot.




If you are at Art Thompson Arena in Pickering you should pop upstairs for some.




The icing on the cake was the old guy who runs the bar. I have never seen anyone other than him cooking or serving or bar tending. He does it all with a nice big.... mustache on his face.




Story of the day: So I walk in after playing and he asks if I played with the "Doyle crew" which is who rents the ice for us and I said yes. He then proceeds to explain for about 15 minutes about 2 guys who I play with but he doesn't remember what they look like at all and all he can tell me about is what type of beer they order. He tells me this......... FOR 15 MINS. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment