Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sun Brunch Special


So this is just a quick hit.


Got to the Rivoli for a combination of breakfast and lunch on Sunday. I thought that it would be a great idea to create a new word for it as I really like the idea of combining it. I am thinking "Brunch" sounds like a good word. Let me know what you think of my invention.


I digress.


The Rivoli is an awesome mix of venues as they have a restaurant, music hall and pool hall all in one place. Upstairs is pool which you can get an hour of for free with brunch. In the front they have the restaurant and through the back door you come into the stage area with another bar.


Never have I actually come here for food though but always wanted to.


Large menu gives lots of options so that people that have a hard time making decisions are stumped.


I chose a special that was called the "Breakfast Bake"....... I think.


Anyways, it was amazing. A sort of quiche looking meal in a boat bowl (think banana split bowl) that had been baked in the oven. No hot sauce or pepper or anything needed because the combination of flavours was perfect. Included were egg, hickory smoked bacon, cauliflower, jack cheese, and tons more i cant ever remember. Go here and GET IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment