Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beer Bistro


So on Monday night I was sitting in the Beer Bistro on King having a beer and watching the baseball game, and I felt a little twinge of hunger. Now I know what you are going to say. "How can you be hungry at all after you had 2 turkey dinners along with leftovers every day for lunch over the weekend?" Well I was so I took a look at the menu.

It is a solid menu with a bunch of different options at different hunger levels.

I chose the "Spicy Kobe Beef Tacos" and what a choice it was.

They were amazing with vienna lager chili, aged gouda, grilled vidalia, onions, sour cream & lettuce in a nice crunchy shell. They were spicy but they didn't have the killer that kills all taste buds and doesn't allow taste to linger. There were only 2 on the plate but I will tell you that it was plenty enough and I was very full after.

One of the best things about the menu at Beer Bistro is that they have a suggested type of beer for each of their menu items. For this one it was a bold IPA and so that is what I got.

If you like beer this is the place for you. You have to pay a decent price but it isn't unfair for what you get. I got the Muskoka Mad Tom IPA and it was amazing. GO HERE AND DRINK GOOD BEER AND EAT GOOD GOOD. It should be their motto.

One of my fav places in the city

http://www.beerbistro.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh its cool, Good, I did not have chile pepper so I substituted hot sauce. Also, added cilantro in addition to basil and parsley

    www.ctfinebistro.com

    ReplyDelete