Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thai One On


Hey all,

Some quick Thai food was had on Friday night down on Queen st East.

Went to the Friendly Thai on Queen East and I am pretty sure that it is a chain (Still not sure check this out http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2009/12/the_mystery_of_the_friendly_thai/).

The first thing that happened when we walked in was that someone gave up their seat to us even after a lot of insisting on our part. It was a very nice start to the night.

I started with an avocado spring roll which was very unique and different but I wish there was a little less other tastes so it would not overpower the avocado as much as it did.

Moving on, I love Pad Thai. So whenever I am going to a new place I try it. It was great. there was a great amount of peanuts on there as well as a sauce that was neither thick or soupy. It was a perfect consistency. For a $10 Pad Thai meal it could have been for 2 people. This thing was massive. I would hit it up for some good and fairly cheap food but you are not going to get anything different than a regular Thai menu which is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment