Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Golden Pizza


Hey all.

It is pizza time. I ordered some pizza last week from a place around the corner. It is not a new place and I actually played on the hockey team they sponsored about 10-15 years ago.

You can order online. Not sure why more places don't have this option because it is awesome and convenient. Might be a cost thing. I went for the family meal. it was about $36.

Got a large 3 topping pizza, 2lbs of wings, large Caesar salad, 4 cans of coke.

Lets start with the salad. the Caesar was pretty big and had a great ratio of dressing to lettuce to croutons. It had some nice garlic mix in there.

The wings had med sauce on them and were pretty standard. Nothing special, not too bad either. decently crispy with some standard sauce.

Pizza was awesome. Good toppings, thick dough, large pizza but the cheese.................... mmmmmmmmmmm. The cheese was fried and baked to perfection on the top of the pizza and was some of the best I have ever had. Almost as good as the cheese curds that are melted at Danforth Pizza. I would say a top 5 cheese on a pizza I have ever had.

Pretty average for price. I will be ordering again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment