Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Hilarious Meal


Hey All.


Just getting caught up on some of my posts that I was not able to get posted up last week.


Tuesday was a very rainy night and drove us to the Danforth. We decided to hit up a place called the Court Jester just around Pape. On this rainy night I thought wings would be in order.


Decided to get 2 pounds of wings and test some of their dry rub variety out. They were good.


I have acquired the taste for good dry rub wings and these did not disappoint. I had both the dry Cajun and the dry mesquite. While both were good, the mesquite was amazing. I would get 2 pounds of this next time. There was a great flavour with some kick to it. They also had Shoestring fries to go along and they worked well.


We also had some nachos. Tons of cheese and sour cream on the side was good. However, the reason they were not the best was that all the food was brought at once instead of the nachos 1st and they ended up being a little cold when we got to them.


Decent beers at decent prices and a really relaxed atmosphere made it a great place to chill out. I would like a few more tvs but you can really request what you want on any of them because of the size of the place. Definitely a local haunt and favourite.


I would hit this place up again and maybe try some new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment