Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Have Now WInged It


Let's Wing It. This new place has a name really close to my old wing blog called "WingIt TO". I'm not saying anything but I'm just saying..............


Anyways, Let's Wing It is in the same spot as a Wild Wing (chain of wing places) used to be just south of the corner of Yonge and College. For the record the Wild Wing moved locations up to right near my house at Bayview just north of Davisville. I had been in there when it was the last place and it was decent but not great. This was my chance to try a new place in the exact same location as an old spot and see if anything had changed. So here we go.


The decor had not changed really at all. Just some new paint up where the old picture on the wall had been. Even the tables were the same and I knew this because there were still a horse shoe branded into each table corner. A couple of new TVs had been nicely placed so pretty much any seat in the house you could see a couple of them. Waitress was good. Not overly attentive but she came around when needed.


They have a bunch of decent specials daily but I actually had a coupon for 50% off our entire bill so I made sure to get the most out of it.


The Wings.

They were really solid. A good size and with very tasty types. I had 2 flavours in Baja Cajun, and Medium Lemon Pepper. The other guys had sampler platters with 4 types of each and were impressed with all of them. 69 flavours and so far we have not come across one that tastes the same as another one (but there is bound to be one or 2). Comes with a dressing and a little carrots and celery. I would go back here for sure.


Check this place out.


Eat and be Merry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment