Monday, November 22, 2010

Odd Fellows


Well hello there. I have not talked with you in a while. I do have a couple of them to put up but I will start with a brunch that I had last week.


I would like to start off saying that next time I attend this institution I will be going on a Sunday night for some all you can eat tacos made by their Mexican chef with all the fixings in a buffet style for $12.


Odd Fellows is on the corner of Queen West and Shaw st. just West of Trinity Bellwoods Park. This place is small and awesome. Everyone sits at one long table. It can fit maybe 20-30 people but all at one table. Lots of Veggie meals for the veggies out there and prices are a little high but pretty standard for most brunches in the city.


I ended up getting an omelet with cheese and Asparagus in it and it was amazing. It also comes with your choice of home fries or salad of which I got both. Portions are large. The home fries were pretty standard and nothing special but the omelet was great. Fresh veggies and loaded with cheese. Cool light above you and above the table using old florescent light tubes.


If you are in the area check them out but I will be going back for TACOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment